In the commodities package, UP2DATA users have access to data divided into securities list, open positions, trade information, settlement price, and reference price. These data are presented in an organized way, at the user’s place of preference, soon after the closing of each market. This means that a large amount of data will be available in advance to UP2DATA customers.
Moreover, UP2DATA allows users to choose in which file format they wish to access the data. To best suit each user's processes, data can be provided in TXT, CSV, JSON or XML.
The UP2DATA commodities package encompasses a variety of products available at approximate times according to the following schedule:
- Arabica Coffee 4/5 (ICF) – 3:15 p.m.
- Arabica Coffee 6/7 (KFE) – 3:15 p.m.
- Anhydrous Ethanol (ETN) – 4:15 p.m.
- CME Soybean (SJC) – 5:00 p.m.
- Corn (CCM) – 4:50 p.m.
- Crystal Sugar (ACF) – 2:30 p.m.
- Crude Oil (WTI) – 5:20 p.m.
- Gold (OZ1) – 7:15 p.m.
- Hydrous Ethanol (ETH) – 4:15 p.m.
- Live Cattle (BGI) – 5:00 p.m.
- Soybean (SFI) – 4:15 p.m.
All options market products will be available mostly at 8:00 p.m.
Further information on the commodities package, such as file layout and available data, can be obtained from the Address Book or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org