- Merchant accepts a card payment.
- The Acquirer registers with a Trade Repositary the card transactions carried out on the previous day grouped into Receivables Units. The Trade Repositary stores this data on its system.
- The Merchant agrees with a Financer to carry out a credit transaction. Upon the Merchant's authorization, the Financer requests the Merchant's agenda to the Trade Repositary.
- The Trade Repositary claims the requested data in the interoperability and internally, compiles the data and forwards it to the Financer.
- The Financer verifies the agenda received, trades the receivables with the Merchant and forwards the registration of the signed to the Trade Repositary, which represents a request for commitment of the traded RUs (Receivables Units).
- The Trade Repositary ensures that the RUs are still available, performs the commitment and returns the confirmation response to the Acquirer and Financer.
- On the day the receivable is due, the Acquirer settles the asset in the account indicated in the RU registration in accordance with the executed trades.
B3 ENTERS THE CARD RECEIVABLES MARKET
Discover a new level of efficiency in registering card receivables. B3 is ready to provide you with the quality and robustness you expect for this service.
We have built up decades of expertise providing the financial market infrastructure to develop a system that offers solidity to the transacted information and optimizes monitoring of those transactions.
KEY DIFFERENTIALS AND BENEFITS
Registering card receivables with B3 ensures the stability, safety and operational know-how of Brazil’s Exchange. Here the entire registration process is done smoothly through a state-of-the-art and transparent system.
One of B3’s greatest values is to trade its products with quality and safety, besides using tools and skilled staff for quick problem identification and problem solving.
SMOOTH CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can talk to us using different platforms that provide up-close, quality service and an expert team specialized in Card Receivables.
B3 FOR DEVELOPERS
You can rely on an environment dedicated to the tech team to ease the development of your solution through the centralization of codes and product documentation.
HOW THE CARD RECEIVABLES MARKET WORKS
Every transaction carried out using a debit or credit card generates a payment obligation from the acquirer (card machine company) to the Merchant – the card receivable. These assets must be registered with Trade Repositaries such as B3. From thereon, they can be traded either in advance or as collateral by borrowing from financial and non-financial institutions.
For this, the Merchant may allow only the financers of their interest to view its receivables agenda. After trading, the financer registers the transaction so that it is visible to the entire market. In doing so, the amount committed in the transaction now corresponds to what is on contract only and not to the entire agenda as before. Therefore, creditors have greater security when granting credit and Merchants have more freedom to manage their cash flow.
We have a simple and robust solution to serve financers, acquirers and subacquirers.
Check out our platform functionalities below.
LEARN ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Our main goal is to always be aligned with the interests of our clients, acting as a market infrastructure and developing easy-to-use, standardized and high-performance products.
Do you have any questions or need additional information?
Talk to us: