The Market Data Commercial Policy aims to update B3 Commercial Policies and align them with the best international practices of data distribution, such as:
- Market Data Distributors divided in more precise categories
- Ability to explore the order book commercially at different book depths (L1 and L2)
- New scenarios and products to explore Market Data distribution
- Internal usage
- Non-display applications
- Index Distribution
- Data dissemination on websites
- Historical series
- Data dissemination on TVs
B3 will continue to develop its distribution channels and expand the ways in which Market Data Distributors can explore data distribution.
Market Data Distribution Agreement
As per current Market Data Commercial Policy, Market Data Distributors shall execute and submit the Market Data Distribution Agreement to the Exchange. Distributors shall request the official version of the agreement through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org since the below version is available as a reference only.