Registration of Primary Issue and Distribution of LFs
Instructions for filling of PDF documents:
Whenever there is an editable field, you will see a green arrow on the left side column. Hovering the cursor over a field to be filled, the page displays the name and purpose of what is to be inserted in that space. Because it is a PDF, there is a limitation of characters per field and changing the font is not possible.
Upon completion, the document can be saved in PDF format and may be printed. Versions to be sent to B3 must be completely filled in the computer, but the signature must be original and in ink.
- Registration Request Agreement [zip - 204KB]
- Copy of Appendix "X" of ICVM 488/2010
- Proof of filing of the Continued Distribution Program – PDC with CVM
- Letter from lead coordinator forwarding preliminary prospectus on CD for internet publication (the letter must include the physical and electronic addresses where the prospectus will be available)
- Request for Registration as per ICVM [ZIP - 510KB]
- Issue of payment slip for pre-registration of the asset
- Copy of the resolution regarding the issue (as necessary)
- Registration as per ICVM 476/09 for privately-held companies [ZIP - 14KB]
Observation: Issuers or Financial Letters – LFs must hold specific accounts at B3 and their registration information must be up to date.